Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mahalo Dude!

Paper piecing was the order of the day today, as I was playing along with the AEI[heart]U challenge.  I set out to create a bit of a scene.


 My background piece was created on Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.  I used Avery Elle pigment inks, which I streaked across the paper, to create sky and water.  I then stamped my images of sun, van and trees and set out to "color" them with pattern papers from The Stamps of Life. 


The van windows were filled in with Liquid Glass, and the bumpers and hub caps with silver Liquid Pearls.

I love the sentiment on this card!  Super fun card to create.



Challenge 20Supplies Used - Mahalo Dude
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  The Stamps of Life (from November kit)
Stamps:  Surfs Up from Avery Elle
Ink:  Avery Elle Pigment Ink, Versamark, Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Other:  Silver Liquid Pearls from Ranger, Liquid Glass from Close To My Heart, Stickles

2 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute! I love your paper pieceing, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What an awesome card! LOVE the layout and how you created the sky and water!!! Thanks so much for joining us at AEI{heart}U Challenge!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete