Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blank Canvas for Paper Smooches

I've been absent from stamping for a bit, so was thrilled to get back at it earlier today.  I created a little something for this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenges, which was "Anything Goes." 

Here is my card . . .



For this card I used my neon pigment inks which are fun to use because the color tends to layer.  I originally was going to "paint" my canvas with some color, but then decided that canvas needed to be blank. 


Fun stamp, and I adore that canvas die! 


Hope you are finding more time to create than I have been finding.  We all need to find a remedy for time.  


Supplies Used - Blank Canvas
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Stamps:  Spreading Sunshine from Paper Smooches
Dies:  Easel Die from Paper Smooches
Ink:  Radiant Neon Pigment Ink from Tsukineko and Hero Arts
Other:  Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh


No comments:

Post a Comment